We have a variety of programs which can be added to your retreats, workshops and/or seminars in various situations:
|Attracting and Hiring the Best
||To create accurate job models for attracting, interviewing, and hiring the best candidate.
- Prioritizes and weights key skills and strengths for the position being filled
- Analyzes individual perceptions of the job requirements
- Prepares effective advertising for attracting the best applicants
- Provides job-matching questions for interviewing
- Strengthens hiring managers knowledge and skills for making the right hiring decision
|Developing Effective Communication Skills
||To develop quality working relationships through improved communication skills.
- Builds a Bridge for Communication between individuals and within teams
- Constructs a Personal Communication Style and encourages appreciation of the styles of others
- Nurtures understanding of how to communicate for the Best Response
- Identifies Skills to Develop and models an Action Plan
|Building High Performance Teams
||To build high performance teams or work groups.
- Promotes All-STAR teams based on Strengths, Trust, Accountability and Results
- Assesses team environment, identity, and purpose
- Connects Strengths and Skills for team role/job and fosters Trust through mutual respect
- Establishes team Accountability and teaches skills to turn conflict into productive direction
- Challenges individuals to commit to specific Action steps for team Results
|Strengthening Leadership Performance
||To develop effective leadership skills through personal evaluation and group process.
- Defines the ACE of leadership as Authentic, Competent and Empowering
- Measures leadership culture of the organization and leadership skills of the individual
- Focuses on Skills to Develop designed to turn limitations into abilities
- Teaches ways to affirm appropriately and how to build accountability in relationships
|Understanding Personal Strengths
||To understand Basic/Natural Self: traits, decision-making style and energy measures.
- Introduces team members to the PDP Integrated Management System
- Builds an appreciation for the individual’s own strengths
- Improves relationships by helping each person value strengths and styles of others